Monday, 28 March 2011

Timeless White Wedding Bouquet

After making a lush country style bouquet in striking dark purple earlier, I wanted to create something different and made a more simple and intricate bouquet with a spring palette of very soft pastel colours.
 
I picked flowers in the palest shades of white, cream, yellow, pink with a dash of green. Very excited to see the return of scabiosa as I love its dainty feel and also bought these gorgeous light yellow daffodils. Ranunculus is in season and those that I saw at the flower market recently are quite amazing.
 
 
The bouquet consisted of pale yellow daffodil, cream spray rose, white ranunculus and scabiosa, pale pink lilac and ornithogalum.
 
 
I think this is colour palette is quite vintage as it feels quite washed out, so cream lace is perfect for wrapping the stems. I adore this bouquet as I think it just exudes elegance and its look is timeless. Also feels like a breath of fresh air. I kept the size of the bouquet quite small as I imagine this for a sweet and petite wearing a subtly beaded wedding gown.

1 comment:

  1. I love this wedding bouquet - absolutely stunning! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...